Thursday, January 13, 2011

I've Made My Choice

Remember a while ago I was trying to figure out which light to replace the ceiling lighting in my family room? I've fancied an old-world lantern style pendant for a while, so I bought this one from Overstock.com. It showed up in no time but it was way smaller than I thought (less than 10" in diameter). The light would disappear in the room, so I returned it. Well, it was not meant to be.
Then I saw this Artcraft Manor 4-Light Pendant from Living Lighting in chrome finish. It was everything I wanted and then some. However, the store owner I often dealt with was not there at the time, and the sales lady offered no flexibility in pricing. I wasn't going to spend $400 on a 12" light that I couldn't take with me next time I move, so I wandered away and decided to think it over.
An then this morning I woke up to a Home Depot newsletter with 20% off all interior lighting (Jan 13th to 19th, online & in-store), and found this Thomasville Lighting Equinox Sphere Pendant! It was featured on my blog except from a different vendor at a higher price -- Love Me a Deal! There was nothing to stop me from pulling out my credit card and placing the order over the web. I can't wait to have it installed and see how it turns out.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...