Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Marina Dreams Continue

Is it only Tuesday today? The week started off so exhausting that I felt like I was run over by a train, twice. 

In the meanwhile, my search for a cottage continues. We've narrowed down to three, and this Saturday we are going to see them all. So far this is my second favorite, though most expensive one, after the one with huge ceiling-to-floor windows. It's a 3-bedroom 2-bath bungalow located at the shore of scenic Lake Dalrymple, just under 2 hours drive from where we live.



And this is a bird's-eye view of the cottage...isn't the location sick?
The trip has definitely given me something to look forward to. Hopefully the excitement and the anticipation will get me through a tough working week.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...